[Loch-Ruadh] Speaking of titles.....

Dana Mac mac_an_ghabhann at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 14:40:11 PDT 2003

Jay Rudin <rudin at ev1.net> wrote:From: "Jay Rudin"
To: "Dana Mac"
Subject: Re: Re: [Steppes] Speaking of Heraldry ...
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:14:27 -0500

Dana, Thanks for asking.  Yes, feel free to post it on that list.  If anybody has any corrections or additions, please forward them back to me. Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin----- Original Message ----- From: Dana Mac To: Jay Rudin Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 1:11 PMSubject: Fwd: Re: [Steppes] Speaking of Heraldry ...
Master Robin, Would you mind if I forwarded this message to the Loch Ruadh mailing list?  We are in the process of trying to address people correctly at events and I am sure this message would help out a whole lot of our newer people. Dana Mac an Ghabhann

Jay Rudin <rudin at ev1.net> wrote:From: "Jay Rudin"