[Loch-Ruadh] Id forget my head

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 08:11:47 PDT 2003

if it wasnt attached.

I had a wonderful time seeing everyone at DFT last
night. However, being the twit that I am I walked out
of camp without retrieving my strawberry bowl. If
anyone was kind enough to grab it I would be more than
happy to pick it up at populace or another time. Its
medium sized and the sides are silver wire with a
solid bottom. It was last seen on the common table in
the Canton's camp filled with very large strawberries.

I appreciate the assistance.

Katheryn