[Loch-Ruadh] DFT gate, etc.

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sun Apr 27 20:11:40 PDT 2003

Greetings all,

First I would like to thank all the people that worked gate.  It was a hot,
windy day and a cold damp night.  But we did good.  The sheets and
money came out to the penny!   Vivat to you all.

On another note, I would like to thank all of you, and I do mean all, who
helped me by carrying my stuff, and in some instances almost carrying
me, waiting on me while I caught my breath, getting my food, drinks and
just taking care of me in general.  I could not do these weekends without
all your help.  I hope none of you every find yourself in my position, but if
you do, I surely hope you have the kind of good friends that I am lucky
enough to have.

Thanks again,

Bicé