[Loch-Ruadh] Blame it on the Baroness!!!

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Apr 28 09:34:15 PDT 2003

Did you have fun this weekend, I know I did!!  The hardest place to use
titles was in our OWN encampment.  For those of you unable to attend
most of us acquired a new middle name.....like Padraig Lord Padraig.
Chips passed hands quite frequently there.  I was most proud of the way
you played the game outside of our encampment, chips passed very
discreetly.  And it worked.....whenever I greeted someone by their title
they responded in kind.

If you haven't turned in your chips please bring them to me by Loch
Ruadh's populace meeting.

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!