[Loch-Ruadh] Work Day for the Wake

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Apr 29 06:23:03 PDT 2003

It's that time of year again - spring is here, the grass is green, the
flowers are blooming, and Padraig is about to be dead yet again.

The Wake will be held on Saturday, 10 May.  There are many preparations yet
to be completed, the least of which is to help Lord Polydore ready his keep
for the ravening horde of mourners.

To that end, I am asking for your assistence in mowing, trimming, cleaning
up the shop, and shovelling out, I mean cleaning up the house.

If you are willing and able to help in this endeavour, please be out at
Polydore's this coming Saturday, 3 May.  The earler we get started, the
sooner done (or that's the theory, anyway), but I would like to get started
by 10:00am.  If you can't come that early, don't worry; there is plenty to
do and we will be busy all day.

Thanks in advance,
Padraig
Nunc est bibendum