Fw: [Loch-Ruadh] Hat Race

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Tue Apr 29 10:50:53 PDT 2003

My reply to this message......

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Julie Self" <julie_self at hotmail.com>
> To: <loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
> Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 8:17 AM
> Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Hat Race

was supposed to be a private post to Gwenllian.  Not enough sleep, I
guess.  And I profusely apologize to the list.
So, please bare with me as I try to crawl out of this hole.

Lady Innes had posted (as is her right) her thoughts to Loch Ruadh's
list and cc'd it to DFT and Elfsea's list. Lady Gwenllian and Lady
Aingeal only responded to Loch Ruadh's list. I thought the other lists
should also see the comments of  Lady Gwenllian and Lady Aingeal's
posts.  I think it is important that people reading the other two lists
know those posts were "personal" opinions as well.. Without forwarding
them,
people receiving "only" the Elfsea or DFT list read a personal opinion
that could be interrupted by some as the opinion of the Canton of Loch
Ruadh.

Again, I apologize to my Canton and anyone else that read my reply to
Lady
Gwenllian (that if I had been more careful would have been sent
privately as I intended) on this list.

But, as long as I have my foot in my mouth I might as well get something
else off my chest!!

Folks,  this is a game we play!!!  I am tired of hearing negative and
slanderous things being said and written.  I guess I am still feeling
the effects of some things that were said at the Tor's event that
spoiled the atmosphere of "MY" game this weekend. It was stressful
enough with what was going on concerning the Barony.  I didn't need or
WANT to hear (nor did many other people that spoke with me privately)
about personal problems between certain people. This game we play is all
about honor and chivalry. Therefore, I am requesting that we remember
this in the future.  If someone is ranting and you don't want to hear
it, then politely stop it in it's tracts. If you don't give negativity
an audience I guarantee it will disappear.

Dana