[Loch-Ruadh] Mordikar's Medical

Ilishna ilishna1 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 10 18:35:38 PDT 2003

    Greetings All,

Well looks like tomorrow is right around the corner. Mordikar has been
taking his medicine and has been doing just fine. He's been rather calm
reguarding the surgery tomorrow, however I'm the one with butterflies in her
stomach. All is going well though, I don't know when I'll be able to
actually post after he has the surgery. However I will do so once I get
home. In case I didn't meantion he'll be at Harris Methodist Hospital
downtown Fort Worth. The operation starts at 8:00 am. They will be keeping
him overnight but Saturday pending all goes well, he'll be back home! YEAH!!

Keeping you updated
ili