[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Fighter Practice / Armor Workshop

George Boles sidhe01 at swbell.net
Fri Apr 11 08:59:05 PDT 2003

Lady Bice
Elizabeth is bringing some ot at least a bow, Fiona is bringing her's and Tegwared is bringing his bow and some hay bales.  Therefore, yes there will be archery,  and no we haven't heard from the Archery Marshal in a long time.  As Lady Elizabeth is an Authorizing Archery Marshal I am askeing her to kind arun the archery side of things
Alaric
Tegwared
 Chris Harper <bice.pietro at charter.net> wrote:At 10:14 PM 4/10/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Saturday, 12 April, 2:00pm
>At Lord Polydore's Keep
> There are also rumors of possibly having archery practice.

Have you heard from the archery marshal and will he be there
with loaner equipment?

Bicé