[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

janesitton at earthlink.net janesitton at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 13 14:08:04 PDT 2003

So what piece did you perform?  Was it your wonderful tale about getting lost on the way to an event??  I'm sorry I missed it, whatever it was.  I intended to go, but got home from work around 6 p.m., laid down for a few minutes, and woke up around 10 p.m.  I've been very tired all week, not getting enough sleep due to watching the news late into the night.  Finally heard from my daughter in Kuwait.  She is fine, though being kept busy attending to the wounded.

Hope to see you all soon,
Madelina