[Loch-Ruadh] For Conal or Pookie

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Fri Apr 18 05:55:58 PDT 2003

This Saturday would be fine just be aware there will be a camper parked
in the front yard so might not be able to get your truck right up to the
shed (my family is in town for the Easter weekend). What time were you
planning on coming by? Since my folks will be here would late morning
(1030 to 1100-ish) be ok? That way those in the camper can sleep in a
little.

Magdalea/Pookie