[Loch-Ruadh] News!!!

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 17:52:00 PDT 2003

Be prepared it seems almost as long for first grandparents as for first
parents, Fall is a long way off, it will seem like a couple of years. But
its worth it.

Terry Varner
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape