[Loch-Ruadh] Blame it on Baroness Dana

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Apr 21 23:13:44 PDT 2003

I like to think I'm honorable, though I don't hold a title that says so.
:-)

Can I address people the way my somewhat outlaw Irish persona would so
o?  };-)

BTW, Bicé, I don't think it was very nice to call Her Excellency a dip.  :-)

Padraig

Bicé wrote:

This sounds like a lot of fun but it would be more fun if we could get a
quick
idea of who is Honorable and who isn't.  I know we could get by with the
M'Lord, etc, but real titles would be more fun.  Can I assume this includes
the proper curtsey or bow as required?   I  like this;  I'll even bring my
"icy
hot" for rubbing on sore knees!  Of course the neat thing is that each one
should be recognized properly. LOL

Love 'U', Your Excellency, (dip).

Bicé