[Loch-Ruadh] Blame it on Baroness Dana

janesitton at earthlink.net janesitton at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 22 06:23:39 PDT 2003

Glad you put that with a capital H... LOL

I may do a quick curtsey, but my knee isn't going to allow me to do any intense groveling... that is, if I even manage to make it to the event.  I hope I don't end up at the doctor's office instead, scheduling surgery.  But it sure feels dicey just now.

"Lady" Madelina