[Loch-Ruadh] RE: Blame it on Baroness Dana

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Tue Apr 22 16:09:35 PDT 2003

Okay since a number of people have brought this up, let's make this easy for
our fellows within the Canton. Post a message giving you rank so those who
are new or aren't sure will be able to at least get an idea of what everyone
else's rank/title is.

For instance since all I hold is a simple AoA I would would be addressed as
Lord Dohmnall (though I would prefer the title Tiarna since it is the
approved Irsh equivelent)

Dohmnall
who is still working on the rules.