[Loch-Ruadh] RE: Blame it on Baroness Dana

Polydore polydore at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 22 17:57:57 PDT 2003

And I don't have any poker chips, or even know where one would find
them. Can I substitute marbles? I'm likely to needs lots of them.
Everybody knows that I lost my marbles abotu 22 months ago anyway.

Besides, what I consider the propers titles for some of us might not fly
(grin).

I guess I would be Lord Polydore, or Herre Uddgar in name... otherwise,
His Mediocrity (Sora goes with being Sillischall} ;-)