[Loch-Ruadh] RE: Blame it on Baroness Dana

janesitton at earthlink.net janesitton at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 23 02:18:40 PDT 2003

Oh, let's make it really complicated!  Would I then be Madame Madelina de Lindesaya??  And of course, Logan has always called himself LAIRD Seamus Donnacadh Loganaich an gabhain since he got his Sable Thistle, rather than Lord.

I'll do well getting in the vacinity of right....

Madelina de Lindesaya, AoA, however you want to call it.