[Loch-Ruadh] RE: Blame it on Baroness Dana

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 04:47:44 PDT 2003

The way I understood the rules at fighter practice.   My lord or My lady will
work if you dont know for sure.  If there is a hat  (brass) your excellency
works.   and I understood that it was to start with the correct (semi)
addresses in an effort to bring back some of the ambiance (sp), and hopefully
get others to staart it also,  Bice please ask Dana and get back to us.

innes