[Loch-Ruadh] RE: Blame it on Baroness Dana

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Wed Apr 23 07:04:55 PDT 2003

Blame it on Baroness Dana???
This competition is gonna be FUN!!!!!
If you don't know someone's title before this event........you WILL know
it after this event.

You are in the game EVEN if you don't bring poker chips!!
I have 200 chips to start with and I figure we will need about another
500 chips.
Start time will be 5:00 PM on Friday and will end at 11:00 AM on Sunday.

If you fail to use a title only the first person to catch you gets a
chip. The quieter this is done the more it will impress me!! The object
of this game is not to embarrass people, it is to bring back using
titles.  People outside of our Canton should NOT be aware that we are
having this competition!!! Please do not let this get out of hand. You
cannot imagine how much this will add to the bigger game we play.

Anytime a persons name is used it must include a title.
Yes, milord and milady are correct titles for anyone.
Yes, Lord Conor, addressing you as Squire would also be a correct title
for you.
Goddess does not work for Lady Elizabeth!!!

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!