[Loch-Ruadh] Safe?

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Thu Apr 24 09:28:39 PDT 2003

Ailgenan and I were in Stephenville for forge night when the hail hit.  Lord
Egbert had just gotten there to drop something off and warned us of the hail.
 Well everyone split to get home before it hit including us.  We got to the
gas station, filled up and pulled back into traffic and then the hail hit.
We decided to make a run back to the forge and rode the storm out under one
of the big trees.  it was kinda scary but the tree took the worst of it for
us and our windshield is still in one piece.

Thora and Ailgenan