[Loch-Ruadh] Who is going to DFT this weekend?

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Apr 24 10:55:53 PDT 2003

I had planned for everyone to start out with 20 chips.  Yes, kids can
participate IF THEY want!!

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

Katheryn wrote:

I will be day tripping on Saturday. Ill be riding with
Dohmnall in the morning and my brood will follow that
afternoon. They have a school make up day that weekend
so once they are out of class they will head over.

So it will be: Duckie, Duckie's girlfriend Hillary
(her first event of any kind *insert evil laughter
here*), Melodie, Robbie, my husband Clint and myself.
Im going to pick up chips tomorrow morning. How many
do I need, are kids participating too?

Katheryn