[Loch-Ruadh] Hat Race

janesitton at earthlink.net janesitton at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 29 06:39:23 PDT 2003

Very well said, Lady Aingeal.  I agree with you wholeheartedly.
If everyone played in an honorable fashion, always mindful of the feelings of others, then it would always be fun, and few people would quit playing.

I confess, I have been in the dark about the machinations of all these political workings.  This is due being too busy with school, health concerns, and my absorption with the war in Iraq.  Also, I felt it best to withdraw for a while due to embarassing myself on the list and offending others, not only with my ill-chosen words, but also with my surfeit of commentary on my personal problems and the like.

I agree, this list is chiefly for information purposes and for upbeat banter.  Anything else should be discussed privately.

The most important thing we need to keep in mind is that this is a game we all play voluntarily.  If anyone is not having fun, then either you're not playing right, you're taking it too seriously, or you're hanging out with people who are doing one or both of those things.

Madame Madelina de Lindesaya