[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Set up

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Sat Aug 2 23:20:37 PDT 2003

I think I'll just stay home this year.

No, wait - I'm the Autocrat, aren't I?

And I've used this line before.  I must be getting more senile than I
thought.

I intend to be there by 10 am.

Padraig

Aingeal wrote:

This is the list of people that I have heard from for
set-up at Lughnasad. If you are not on the list
please send me an email so that I know how many will
be there to help. Please remember that we will be
doing all of the event set-up before we can start on
personal camps. If you are not planning on assisting
in setting up for the event please remember that site
will not be open until noon for merchants and 4pm for
regular camping.

Elizabeth, Alaric & Fiona, Catrin & Tegwared,
Madelina, Bice & Dana, Caerell & Alasdir, Cormac,
Daniel & Morgunn, Connal & Magdalea

In Service,

Lughnasad Set-up Coordinator

Lady Aingeal