[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad - The Donnybrook

Polydore polydore at worldnet.att.net
Tue Aug 5 19:54:33 PDT 2003

Mostly, it turns into a free for all, with kids throwing waterball at
each other,...and us! (Cool water - that is the best part!)
They have to be stopped to get the balls gathered up and re-soaked
occasionally, and we need to act a bit as safety persons, to keep them
from ganging up on each other and such...

Those who have done it before, about how many kids have you had involved?

I shall put you and Alaric down. Rolf told me he intends to be there
also,with kids in tow.

Anybody else?

Polydore!