[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Reminders

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Wed Aug 6 23:43:44 PDT 2003

To the good folk of Loch Ruadh
Greetings
>From the Autocrat of Lughnasad

Some last minute reminders:

Fian Ruadh members, please bring your tabards.  We'll need four volunteers
in Fian Ruadh tabards, holding pikes, to act as guards for Lord and Lady
Loch Ruadh during Courts.

If you have the small two-way radios, please bring them (especially if you
are on Staff).  2 to 3 channels will be reserved for Staff use.  Everyone
else is welcome to use their personal radios to keep in touch with family,
etc.  We ask only that you do not use the channels designated for Staff use.

Bring hoses, misting devices, fans, etc, for your personal use.  It will be
hot.  We will be setting up the Misty Forest for general use with misting
hoses and misting fans.

See you there!

In Service,
Padraig