[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Aug 7 09:49:37 PDT 2003

Many people use EZUPs (we have two that belong to Loch Ruadh, as well as a
number of privately owned ones that our members are bringing), so please
feel free to bring yours.  We are going to provide as much shade as
possible, but considering the time of year, any extra will indeed be
welcome.

In Service,
Padraig
Lughnasad Autocrat