[Loch-Ruadh] Can't go to Lughnasad

Kylan Ulfgierrson kylan__ at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 7 13:42:00 PDT 2003

Do too mundane life, Lacey and I will not be able to make Lughnasad this
year... I did want to go but I think the thought of going to canton scared
my wife’s car, cause it died… I tried to tell it that there wasn't going to
be any rain but, it was not good. Sorry all...

Harra Kylan Ulfgierrson
Former War Chieftain of House Broken Axe
Soon to be again, well one day... I hope...
In service to the dream...

----Original Message Follows----
Thank you Lady Dana Mac an Ghabhann,
I have been to Moot and I stopped by at the Highland
games a couple of months ago at the College of the 3
Bridges. Thank you both for the info. We look forward
to seeing you there.