[Loch-Ruadh] thank you

Alaric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Thu Aug 7 16:58:41 PDT 2003

Don't forget to bring their vaccination records.  We will need to have
copies of their papers at the gate.  Rabies tags are not enough (according
to Texas law).  Just a printout of their vaccinations from the vet will do
fine (as long as they are up to date).

Look forward to meeting you and your animals.

Lady Fiona Morganygg
Gate Coordinator/Lughnasad
Loch Ruadh