[Loch-Ruadh] Home again

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 16:22:24 PDT 2003

Clint, the kids and I have made it home safely.
(Except for Duckie who is in the safe custody of
Elizabeth until tear down is complete). We are sorry
we had to leave so soon and couldn't finish helping
with the final loading of tables and equipment, as it
is our dog Gabby had been menacing the cat and had
eaten the entire box of cat chow in protest of our
leaving her home.

We got home and unloaded the truck into the livingroom
and immediately headed for the showers.

We all had a great time and wanted to thank every
person involved in planning and working this event. It
was a wonderful first SCA camping trip for us. Clint
has now begun his "What we need for the next time"
shopping list.

Thanks again to everyone!

Katheryn, Clint, Duckie, Robert and Melodie