[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Asa says hi! Chatty letter warning

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Aug 11 12:58:24 PDT 2003

For those unaware of Asa's week!!! This email will bring you up to date.

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

We had to return to the ER Saturday night after spending Friday night
there. Cindy was admitted for at least a two night stay at Baylor All
Saints City View due to an acute asthma attack.

Thorgeirr