[Loch-Ruadh] home again!

Ilishna ilishna1 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 11 18:09:43 PDT 2003

Greetings all!

We arrived safely home, Sunday at around 2 or 3:00 perhaps it was more like 4:00.. I was asleep... hehe. I had a wonderful time at Lughnasad, even if I won by losing the most. I learned how to drum alittle and still remember atleast one of the rhythms.. go ili.

 Mordi had a blast, and was very encouraging on the side lines as he watched me fight as soo many others. I wish to say thank you to those that were patting me on the back, as well as encouraging me during the fighting.

I do wish to send out a special thanks to Baroness Dana. Between Mordi and her, I was soo watered down and full of liquids that I was beinging to slush around there at the end of the fight. hehe... I do appreciate it and was glad that I could have the chance to represent and fight for Baroness Dana as well as my beloved. I must say cold water down the back is a very very good thing, thank you thank you thank you, Dana.

It was quite a successful event, and we are glad that we were able to make it home. With hope, and pray we'll be able to make to more events this year.

mordi, and ili

(ili wrote the letter.. ;) )