[Loch-Ruadh] Item Lost at Lughnasadh

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Wed Aug 13 10:16:54 PDT 2003

If you find the belt and want to send me e-mail to let me know please do
NOT use the airmail.net address... that e-mail address has been defunct
since June 1st. Please update your address books with mine and Conall's
"new" addresses:

Conall: raver at ev1.net
Magdalea: PBW_RN at ev1.net (note that is PBW_RN  don’t forget the
underscore)