[Loch-Ruadh] Help Move Alasdair's Furniture / Canton Equipment Inventory

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Aug 14 22:28:12 PDT 2003

Two totally different things, but oddly connected.

Aingeal and Caerell need help moving Alasdair's furniture from his apartment
to a storage unit.  If you can help with this, please meet at Caerell's
house, 2604 Creekwood Lane, Fort Worth, at 8:00am Saturday.  I'm assured
that there isn't that much to move, and we should be able to make short work
of it.

Click here
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=8ru5nep_0Toi7gnOGoroRW4bQLkLsD8XsO8.IQ-
-&csz=Fort+Worth%2C+TX&country=us
for an online, interactive map.

After we have that done, we will be going over to Aingeal's house to clean
and inventory the Canton equipment that was used at Lughnasad and needs to
the euqipment will be done another day).  Aingeal's address (her old house)
is 1224 Park Center, Benbrook.

Click here
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=GKkv8up_0TpLSC4BL6esEtonGwrS8WsFtQ--&cs
z=Benbrook%2C+TX&country=us
for an online, interactive map.

In Service,
Padraig the (deputy until 31 August) Herald
Nunc est bibendum