[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter Submissions

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Aug 14 22:50:48 PDT 2003

As Honorable Lady Asa is recovering from her bout with asthsma (asthsma put
up a good fight, but Asa won, thank goodness), she has asked if I would be
willing to put together the upcoming edition of the Scarlet Letter, and I
have agreed to do so.

In addition to the normal September-October issue, I would like to also put
out a special Lughnasad edition.  To be able to do so, I need input for both
issues.  Reports, stories, poems, songs, artwork, etcetera, ad infinitum.
And I need to receive it not later than Wednesday, 25 August.

Email submissions are fine.  Just send them to padraig_ruad at irishbard.org.
I will also accept typed, written, cuniform, engraved, carved in stone, and
practically any other medium as long as I can figure out a way to reproduce
it in the newsletter.

In Service,
Padraig
Nunc est bibendum