[Loch-Ruadh] Viking Camp Meeting

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Sat Aug 16 05:34:29 PDT 2003

I will be there.

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

Uddgar! wrote:

For those interested in the Viking Camp at Defender, we have a
meeting... we do need to try and do some organization. What are your
plans? How can they be incorporated? Do you need information for
approprate clothing?  What should not be in the central part of camp? Do
you want to build anything to have in camp? How about foods?

Anna MacFergus has volinteered to host this meeting, which will be at
their house, 8213 Downe Drive, Sunday, August 17, at 530 pm. See link
below for a map.

The plan is for a potluck - bring foods to share! Also bring chairs, as
there may not be an adequate supply.  Anna will be making tea and coffee
for drinking.

See you Vikings there!

Uddgar!

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=5fyrEep_0TpROxn5uJZ.CfLZFBEW6HiI9w--&csz=White+Settlement%2C+TX&country=us