[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Loch Ruadh Fighter Practice

Ilishna ilishna1 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 17 11:29:36 PDT 2003

Sorry we missed the fighter practice, was having a family day/getting ready
for school day/fixing car day. We finished getting everything Darian needed
for school, as well as some new socks, and jeans since his has holes in
them. Hmmm.. wonder why that happens sooo often.

As for my poor little KIA became the middle of a car sandwich Thursday after
getting off work. However I'm okay, and there wasn't anyone else in the car.
The car infront of me bumper was messed up. However that guy just jumped out
announced to everyone he was okay as well as his car and left before I had a
chance to write down his plates. My front of the car is fine, however the
rear is messed up, as it is currently in the shop to be fixed.

At least the kid, Joe, who hit me had insurance, and now I get to drive a
(sorry for the spelling) Mitsubishi, Endeaver. Nice SUV.. very very nice
SUV. I want it, I want to keep it, however I don't think they will go for my
negotiation terms. I wish to keep the Endeaver and they keep the KIA,
however I'll continue to pay for the KIA. I think it's fair, but somehow I
don't think they'll go for it.

See everyone next time,
ili