[Loch-Ruadh] Back on line

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 18:51:59 PDT 2003

I can finally sit at the computer long enough to do emails.  I'll be catching up with them in the next few days.  A week confined to bed gets really boring, but since I didn't have the strength to even lift the remote, it was a moot point.

I am still very shakey and tire easily, so I don't know what the near future looks like - I go to the Dr. tomorrow to see what we do from here.  Not much else they can do that I can see.  I keep telling Thorgeirr, I'm healthy as a horse, I just a have a little cough.

Hugs to everybody-

Asa