[Loch-Ruadh] home sick again

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 11:29:38 PDT 2003

Well, seems the weather and dust at work got to me.  I'm at home communing with my nebulizer machine again, off sick from work for at least today.  If you need me, you can call me at home.  The meds kinda put me out, but I'll at least get a message and get back to you.  I can't spend too long at the computer, but I try to check it as much as I can.

Padraig needs all Scarlet Letter items, ASAP.  Please support him in his gallant offer to do the newsletter this month.  We are in a holding pattern on FAS - site problems have made it unfeasable for the Riverside center.  Let me know if you have any site options.  Me and the symposium will fight to the last gasp (insert humor here).

Coughing Asa