[Loch-Ruadh] home sick again

Madelina de Lindesay janesitton at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 28 11:08:34 PDT 2003

Asa, stay in bed as much as you can.  I sympathize; I was out three days this week with a deep chest cold that had some unpleasant side effects.  I'll leave it at that and not get graphic (and gross).  Ozone days are the worst.  Funny how not being able to breath well can tire one out so much.

Don't worry about anything.  Your health is far more important than anything that goes on in the S.C.A.

If you need any help, remember I live close by, and give me a shout.  Would you like some chicken soup?  I'm sure I can find some period recipes....

Madelina