[Loch-Ruadh] Computer Problems - Update PLEASE READ

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri Aug 29 13:14:17 PDT 2003

I have good news and bad news.

The good news:  I have my computer working again, and have managed to save
most of my files.

The bad news:  I have unable to retrieve my email files.  I have lost
everything that I had saved.

Now I need a huge favor - if you sent me anything for the Scarlet Letter, or
any Lughnasad reports or recaps over the past 3-4 weeks, please resend it,
as I do not have it.  I had some files downloaded, but at this point I'm not
sure which ones, or what may be missing.  So again, if you sent me anything
in the last three to four weeks that relates to Lughnasad, the Scarlet
Letter, or any other SCA business, please resend it as soon as possible.

Many thanks,