[Loch-Ruadh] FAS update

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Fri Aug 29 17:19:06 PDT 2003

Due to the hard work and graciousness of Barones Dana, Mistress Jehanne and Lord Philip, the Fall Symposium seems to have been saved from going down for the third time.  As it stands, it will be a very low maintenance event, convenient and will be at an ideal location.  More information will be available at populace.

My utmost thanks to these good gentles. They have taken a very awkward situation and not only made something of it, but achieved a better resolution than the previous one I had arranged.

Vivat! Thank you!

Asa