[Loch-Ruadh] ride to Polydore's

Madelina de Lindesay janesitton at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 30 09:03:58 PDT 2003

Bonjour!

Wondering if the kids & I could catch a ride with someone to Polydore's for the Mars watching party.  I have two pairs of binoculars, one a pretty good set.  I sent Logan off to Weisenfuer to get him out of my hair for the weekend, so I'm stuck with the van, which isn't very reliable just yet due to overheating.

Email me (I'll check back often.) or give me a call at 817-551-7642.  If I don't answer, I'll call back.  The cordless phone is lost with a dead battery, so the only phone connected just now is in my bedroom, and it doesn't ring very loudly, but it does have Caller I.D.

Merci,
Madelina

De gusitbus non est disputandum.