[Loch-Ruadh] busy day (re: mars watching)

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Sat Aug 30 21:21:44 PDT 2003

Greetings, All!

Alas, Mars is not visible through this downpour, but due to our day's
work (with Gabrielle nursing a sprained ankle and hurt ribs from an
unrelated fall) we do not have to feed the kiddos in said downpour.

We moved our babies to another barn, a full care facility. Full care in
this case means that they clean stalls, feed, water and turn out the
kiddos. We provide the grain and any supplements, they provide hay and
do the grunt work. Of course, this costs a little more than we were
paying at the old place, but we should be able to spend more quality
time with them (riding, grooming and general being with) rather than
stall mucking and hauling hay. This also means that we don't have to be
there *every* morning and night, without fail, rain or shine, etc, so it
will also be a bit of a vacation.

On the other hand, we still have a ton of horse related stuff to move
tomorrow and maybe Monday, weather permitting. If anyone is bored on
Sunday.... :)

I will soon have pictures up somewhere of the kiddos in their new digs!

Sluggy!

--

Never attribute to malice that which can
be adequately explained by ignorance.