[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Viking Encampment

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Sat Aug 30 21:43:14 PDT 2003

Sounds like a good time was had by all.  I had intended to be there, but my
son decided that he needed to move to a new apartment today (luckily it was
in the same apartment complex), so Amber and I were in Irving all day
helping him relocate from the 3rd floor to the 1st.  (I'm sure glad it
wasn't the other way around.)

As a recap to my computer problems, in trying to recover my old email files
yesterday, I somehow damaged my address book file on the new installation,
and it wouldn't let me send any email.  After much moving of files (I didn't
lose any email this time), deleting, reinstalling and copying files back to
proper directories, I have only now gotten it working again.  I think I hate
computers.

Padraig