[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Lughnasad

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Wed Aug 13 12:35:27 PDT 2003

The Misty Forest we have usedin the past, but the pump-and-fan system was
the brainchild of John Stegall (he hasn't chosen a persona name yet),
Grainne nic Seadna's lord husband.  We are contemplating what an appropriate
recognition might be - I like your idea of canonization.  :)

I am glad that you enjoyed our event, and thank you for your kind words.  I
hope eveyone who attended had at least as much fun as I did.

In Service,
Padráig Ruad Ó Maolagáin
Lughnasad Autocrat AS XXXVIII