[Loch-Ruadh] Tonight's Lughnasad Party

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Sun Aug 24 16:39:59 PDT 2003

No hitches....well damn!!  Maybe Padraig can  song about that or you
need to bribe us into drinking a little more.

It was finally nice enough to sit outside and we "wanted" to meet your
neighbors and seeing Mars was fun too!!!

I had a lovely and relaxing time, something I think we all needed to do
after Lughnasad.

Thank you for hosting the party.

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

Jock and Vivian wrote:

to all who attended the party i thank you and am pleased that so many of
you showed up the evening went off with out a hitch and am suprised that
everyone left as early as they did and to any one who is brave the next
one that we have at our home you guys CAN eat in the house i can't
beleive everyone went outside to eat but whatever works  for all  and
once again thanks to all for coming last night

   in service to the dream
   jock and vivian