[Loch-Ruadh] Alasdair(Mike)

Angelia Wallis angelia_wallis at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 05:03:07 PDT 2003

He is still in Health South Rehab Facility Room 220B.
He can have visitors after 3pm any day of the week.
They have set a possible release date of Sept 6th, but
we do not see this happening at that time.  He is
awake more often now.  But he is still having trouble
with his left side. With Everything going on Alasdair,
the Wedding, 3 kids starting school and trying to sell
a house we do not seem to remember to post
information.  Please call us for details.  The days
seem to be running together, especailly since
Alasdair's Apt. must be empty be this weekend.

Aingeal