[Loch-Ruadh] Computer Problems

Prohero prohero at cowtown.net
Wed Aug 27 07:54:03 PDT 2003

Oh, it'll take more that a bunch of Kelts to run off this Mad Saxon!     ;-)
See yall at populace meeting.

Oh, and my good Viking twin Oof will be at Defender.  Please say hello
to him.

> STOP THE WAKE PLANS ! He lives.  I have not heard from you in so long,
> I was making plans for your wake.  Welcome back.   Tell the powers
> that be, where you work, that you just have to have some time off to
> see your friends or they are going to come and visit them with big
> sticks in hand.
> We miss your silly grin. <G>
>
> Bicé

Lord Dunstan æt Sancte Petrokes Stowe {LSD}
 (MKA) James Strickland
House Mac an Ghabhann
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!

Always stand for what's right,  even if you stand alone!