[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Viking Encampment

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Sat Aug 30 18:40:14 PDT 2003

I am one tired puppy along with Aingeal & Caerell !! The storms were
VERY loud and the rain came down in buckets, but much was accomplished
today....

legs of three benches were sanded,
three benches got a top coat of some kind of preservative,
1 large box & top sanded smoother than a babies butt and painted with
lye paint the color of mustard when wet!!
1 bowl gouged out,
3 bowls got coats of mineral oil after being cleaned,
1 bowl got a coat of salad sealer put on the outside,
1 knife almost finished,
and at least 2 stools got the bark cleaned off the legs.

As we were getting ready to depart Alaric & Fiona arrived. So I don't
know how much more was accomplished.

My headache is gone, I am well fed and I've had a pot of coffee since I
got home. Going to take a long hot soak in the tub soon.

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!