[Loch-Ruadh] Communications Problems

Methuselah Jones padraig_ruad3 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 06:44:51 PST 2003

I discovered last night that none of the email I've been trying to send from my irishbard.com email account has been actually going anywhere - it appears to send, and then never arrives at the destination.  It's got something to do with using AOL as an ISP, which is probably a bad idea in the first place, except for the cheap DSL.

So, if you have sent me a private email that I haven't responded to, that's the reason - I thought I was answering emails, but the answers weren't going anyplace.  I'll go back through my mail and try to reanswer using this address (padraig_ruad3 at yahoo.com) as soon as I can.