[Loch-Ruadh] Communications Problems

John Stegall prayerjohn at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 12 09:57:20 PST 2003

i know the feeling  wolfie

----- Original Message -----
From: Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
To: Canton of Loch Ruadh, Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA,Inc.
Sent: 12/12/2003 10:50:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Communications Problems

As Ceatta hinted at, Methuselah Jones may put one in mind of Heinlein's Lazarus Long, his character, who, in his last book, had lived well over 2000 years.   There are some days I feel that old.  :-)

Padraig

John Stegall <prayerjohn at earthlink.net> wrote:
I DONT FEEL SO BAD NOW SOME PEOPLE KEEP ACUSING ME OF BEING OLDER THAN DIRT   BUT THATS OK AS LONG AS WE  KEEP UP
WOLFIE